Recipe for Paleo Pancakes
Try it also with some seasonal fruits. It's absolutely delicious!
Time to prepare: 35 min
For 3 people (7-8 small pancakes)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- small cup of pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- coconut oil for cooking pancakes (or olive oil)
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Now add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir everything together.
- Heat a pancake griddle over medium heat and add enough oil to grease the center.
- Pour batter in approximately ¼ capfuls into the pan and spread out into pancake shape.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on the first side, carefully flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding more coconut oil to the pan as needed. Bon appetit!
Feel free to share this recipe and also try our homemade sushi and add your own recipe ideas in the comments section.
Preparation: Justyna Swies