Your Bikini Body Meal Plan
Remember: It’s never too late to get started, because you’re just 14 days away from your bikini body!
First some general tips:
- Drink at least 2-3 liters (10-13 cups) of water a day.
- Try to have a big breakfast, a reasonable lunch, and a small dinner. Also try not to eat anything after 8 pm, as that cuts out the typical TV snack, instead opt to go to bed early.
- Devise a workout plan together with your Personal Trainer to support your diet and to tone your body.
- Don’t just spend hours doing cardio work, instead lift weights to boost your metabolism and fat burning.
- Take cold showers surprisingly, they can help your body burn fat faster.
- Aim for at least 8 hours of sleep a day – the more, the better.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Use small plates – they will make your smaller portions look bigger.
- Chew well, chew long and take your time eating, which is best done consciously - not while watching TV or working.
Below, we have listed some optional choices for your meals that you can combine for some healthy, nutritious meals plans. Just remember to keep your portions reasonably small. The options listed can be varied from day to day, and you should pick one option each – not altogether. When you’re at risk of falling back into unhealthy eating habits, just look at your bikini pictures from last summer. This will help you get an extra motivational kick.
- One slice of rye bread
- Poached or baked/shirred eggs
- Cooked oats with fresh fruits such as bananas
- Fresh fruits such as, watermelons, pears, mangos, strawberries or apples
- Nuts and raisins
- Greek yogurt
- Vegetable sticks, like carrots and bell-peppers
- Salad with very little dressing
- Sushi, hand-rolled with a few drops of soy sauce
- Baked potato with yogurt
- One fresh fruit such as a kiwi, orange or an apple
- A handful of almonds
- Red beets
- Cooked chicken breast
- Brown rice with vegetables
- Fresh tuna salad
- Black bean salad
- Spinach with egg
- Fish with broccoli
After 14 days, you will begin to see very tangible results. Enjoy the summer in your new beach body and remain motivated for even more success! Feel free to share this simple diet plan with your friends.
Holmes Place Team