WERDEN SIE EIN TEIL UNSERER REISE
For our Health Clubs GENEVA-Globus and ZURICH-Crowne Plaza we currently offer the following vacancies:
Part-time with future option of full time.
Deliver the highest standards of customer service for members and guests, and contribute individually to the achievement of set financial targets for the reception and retail area.
- Ensure that all members’ requests, comments and complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Greet all members, guests and visitors to Holmes Place in a professional and courteous manner.
- Deal with incoming calls in a professional manner and according to company standards
- Ensure that all payment transactions and reporting are done according to company standards and guidelines.
- Promote member uptake of club and retail products such as HP Merchandise, Personal Training, etc.
- Manage effectively all facility bookings.
- Communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular training sessions.
- Previous reception experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A firm understanding of excellence in customer service.
- Good user level computer skills
- Fluent in French and English
If your aim is to deliver excellence customer service and a unique experience to our Members contact us and JOIN THE JOURNEY WITH US!
Send your CV and a 1 minute video “Describe us how the perfect weekend will be for you” to:
Holmes Place Health Club Geneva-Globus
Rue du rhône 50, CH-1204 Genève
Deadline: 8th of September
Holmes Place Health Club Zürich-Crowne Plaza
Badenerstrasse 420, CH-8040 Zürich
Deadline: 7th of September