Summer special: Butt and tight workout
With the aid of the right machines or just pure bodyweight, you’ll be strengthening your muscles while simultaneously toning and shaping them. If you chose to combine these with fat burning aerobics solutions too, it will promote weight loss. The equipment you can use at your club will isolate the muscles and focus on effort and repetitions.
If you’re looking for extra motivation we suggest you try one of our classes or personal training sessions.
With Made in Brazil you’ll be able to benefit from a pumped up group of people with a shared goal as well as quick burning results.
A personal trainer will be able to guide you into reaching your goals by designing a specific program for your body type, lifestyle and needs.
If you’re looking to shape your bottom without gym equipment you can still workout at your club choosing running, cycling or step. But you can also take the exercise outdoors (even a flight of stairs can do wonders) or opt to workout at home. Here is a set of workouts you can use as an indoor:
Aim for twice a week to guarantee better and faster results.
Start with bicycle warm-up, 10-15 minutes
· Exercise 1: Sumo deadlifts, 3 sets of 6-8 reps immediately followed by 2-4 long jumps
· Exercise 2: Split squat, 3 sets of 10+10 reps
· Exercise 3: One leg deadlift, 2 sets of 10 reps
· Exercise 4: Reverse hypers
Finish with cycling, 20 minutes max, hill or random program
· Exercise 1: Squat as low as possible, 4 sets of 12reps followed by 90 seconds bicycle sprint
· Exercise 2: Step ups, squeeze at the top of the movement, 2 sets of 12 repetitions followed by 60 seconds bicycle sprint
· Exercise 3: Walking lunges, 2 sets of 20 reps in total followed by 45 second bicycle sprint