Holmes Place Café Recipes: All Green Pasta Salad
Enjoy this light but very nutritious and tasty salad at Holmes Place Café, all throughout June!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 400 g diced wheat pasta, cooked
• 150 g zucchini fresh
• 100 g avocado, mature and cleaned
• 60 g green peppers
• 150 g broccoli bouquets
• 30 g basil leaves
• 30 g pine
• 50 μl extra virgin olive oil
• 30 μl lemon juice
• 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
• salt and pepper, freshly ground
• Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water, according to cooking instructions on the packaging and strain it.
• Put the leaves of basil, olive oil, lemon, mustard, pine nuts and a little salt water in a food processor and mix until they become a homogenous cream.
• Cut the zucchini and peppers into thin strips and the broccoli in small bouquets. Heat them in boiled salted water for 2 minutes and strain.
• Cut the avocado into thin slices. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and pour the basil sauce.
• Mix and serve by garnishing with a few of the ingredients and add a little cottage cheese if you wish.