Holmes Place Poland Sp.z o.o is the entity responsible for posting and accessing the information in the form of cookies (so-called cookies) and other similar technologies in the User's end device (eg computer, laptop, smartphone).
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are not used to identify the User and based on them, the user's identity is not determined.
The Holmes Place website reserves the right to place a cookie file in your browser if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by this website, not to files placed by other websites.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in the cookie files.
2. “Cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Holmes Place Poland Website Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at Grzybowska 63 is the entity that stores and accesses the Website’s cookies on the User's device.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of the Website’s pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Websites; in particular, these files allow the Website to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Website, tailored to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website’s Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) save the Website’s Users session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, which allow "saving" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at email@example.com.