Should women train with free weights?
Exercising with free weights will comprehensively connect the muscles of the whole body in one functional unit. It will activate your deep muscles using complex exercises. Involving the whole body in one common motion is totally natural.
Unlike exercising with machines, exercising with free weights promotes muscle balance and a steady development of all the muscle groups. When exercising on machines only the muscles performing that particular movement are activated. Nothing more. Thus machines are recommend to use if you are a beginner.
And what are the benefits of using free weights?
- Long-term benefits.
- Effects on metabolism: it will help you burn extra calories. Muscles burn calories even when you're not in the gym.
- Target your trouble areas.
- Improve muscle strength and endurance.
- Free weights are versatile and can be used for many different exercises.
- Free weights are inexpensive, enabling you to do resistance training also at home.
Don’t be afraid to train with free weights and you will benefit in many ways. We guarantee that your muscular system will be the better for it. Just get in there!
For the best start contact our personal trainer in order to to find the type of free weights training that will be suitable for you.
Holmes Place Smíchov, Prague, Czech Republic