Few main tips for healthy eating for everyone
Practical diet tips for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
The healthy nutrotion topic has already been examined by a multitude of authorities – taking into account the limited time our members have, and their most common mistakes, we decided to draw a few practical conclusions leading to success.
Most people do not have time to prepare their meals or follow strict diets... in extreme cases, there is not a spare moment to think about ourselves, and that can end up resulting in disease or adding new belt holes... so prevention is the way to go!
Basic guidelines from which everyone should begin:
- Todays optimal amount of meals is recommended at 5 (one every 3 hours). As a very old, but true sayin states:
"Eat breakfast alone, share lunch with a friend, and give your dinner to your enemy"
- This proverb applies to the distribution of carbohydrates (bread, pasta, cereals, rice, potatoes) - limit their ingestion as the day progresses. At dinner, limit carbohydrates to an absolute minimum, and enjoy vegetables, dairy products, or a bit of fruit instead.
- Eat slowly and chew thoroughly.
- The best way of preparation is through steaming or boiling in water – try to forget frying.
- The most radical rule – no sweets and sweetening, no exceptions.
- Never exercise on an empty stomach (1.5-2 hours after a meal) and be sure to eat after your workout (up to one hour)
- Drink plenty of water – 3-4 liters a day.
We assure you that you will feel the difference. We also invite you to a more detailed consultation and guidance tailored to your goals by our nutritionists. Just arrange your complimentary professional consultation. This will certainly help match your diet to your individual needs.
Book your nutrition consultation.
Holmes Place Team